Monday, February 06, 2012

I'm chargin' mah Laser!!

Ok so I just saw this on the big green machine and quite frankly I am a bit pissed off.

As someone who creates magic I don't like to see other performers with unique aspects to their act ripped off. Theo Dari was (and is) the original Laser Man. A few people have ripped him off since he appeared, but this is a DIRECT insult. The fact this a-hole admits it's part of a bootlegged act is just appalling. Selling it is even worse.

The reason I bring this up is to spread the word NOT to support or buy this. Aside from the obvious, it looks like crap and obvious. If you watch the REAL Laser Man act, you can see how sad an imitation this other guy is.

If you see anyone wanting to buy this trick, shy them away from it. If YOU buy it I will find you and put my foot where the laser beams don't shine.

Support artists who work hard... or else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny!