Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Well congrats go to Glen in Canada. He won the Sleightgeek Razor Blade contest. He gets a free copy of my Helter Shelter book. Many thanx to Sam Blankenship and chris for having me on their radio show. Hope I didn't prattle on too terribly much.

Also just decided to patronize (I mean buy something not make fun of) the Fearson/Angelo Carbone Shirt Happens effect. It's amusing to be sure but a few of the appications I think would be a litle undesired for those of us out of shape furry types... however it has many other brilliant applications. Color change shirt to name one. The best part is the bonus access to a video on how to make a seance cloth for dirt frickin' cheap. This is one of those "Why didn't I think of that" moments. So for $6.95 it's worth raiding your paypal balance.

Now off to edit footage of a girl who can fit inside a suitcase. Toodles.

Bizzaro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny!