Wednesday, May 14, 2008

So guest week was an ALMOST wavering success. Aside from having to jaws of life some people into writing something and having almost NO volunteers, I enjoyed seeing other's perspectives on the biz.. as it were. Regardless, we will eventually resume your normal torrent of mind numbing magic banter when I get over the gig I did on Monday. There is a reason I am a stage magician and not some short haired commie sell out who does corporate functions to further my "I'm better than you" fund so I can live in some lofty castle and look down on people while doing cocaine off the backs of 12 year old asian prostitutes.

But enough about Todd Diamond, if you like video games and like to hear people with an accent that is NOT american, then watch THESE as they are funny as hell.

By the way just kidding Todd...

Maybe.

Bizzaro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny!