Monday, June 01, 2020

What does a hipster weigh?

I swear this journal isn't going to turn into nothing but "look at these idiots on instagram" every post. It just happens to be an easy target for my ire right now.

This is a piece of advice for those of you out there who might be new to this racket. When you get a new trick, maybe read the instructions before performing it. It's likely got two backs for a reason and showing people the gaff is just going to tell them it's a prop of some sort and in no way ordinary.

I'm not targeting this one person in particular either. He just happens to be my example. I see this all the time on social media and it feels like a slap in the face to the people who take it seriously. All I am asking is you put in more practice time than it takes to open the packaging.

We can all be better?

2 comments:

  1. I feel we're about to enter the era of detailed unboxing videos for magic tricks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoom magician Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete

Say something funny!