Saturday, April 07, 2007

The way this website lists This DVD's title sounds like something Bob Markwood got arrested for back in the 90's.

That's all.

No wait, that's not all!! So I suppose a few of you know by now, but I was gonna wait till' someone said something... but no one has. (Figures) Ignore the weirdo, maybe he'll go away... naaaaaah. I have been writing a rant column in the new Street Magic Mag that came out last month. Has anyone seen it? I can't find one in TX! It's a lot like this journal without the advice. I dislike most magicians and I'm not afraid to tell the world. Just remember - When you try to live in a higher strata you eventually piss on someone in the lower strata.

We're still here you fuckers.

Watch yer ass.

Bizzaro.

(Been reading too much Transmetropolitan lately I think.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny!