Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I'm not the only one...

This was sent to me by a fellow magi. At least somebody appreciates what I am doing.

"...the tuxedo wearing, bird molesting wand wavers. It seems any idiot that can shell out 20 bucks for an Abbotts catalog can become a "Magician" with little if any creativity at all. But the real pisser is they get all the paying gig's Why?.... cause the paying public don't know anything better is available, and some are just not willing to take a chance on something original and totally different.

I hate "Magicians" that perform a trick straight out of the box, some of these lazy bastards will actually use the patter included in the instructions! WTF!"


Hee hee Bird molesting wand wavers.

Case in point? How many different ways do we need to achieve "Levitation"? At 400$$ prolly one less. It's not a new idea just a unique application of a method. Not a bad one tho'.

Oh can we stop making promo videos stop sounding like rap music videos.

Personally if I am gonna blow cash on anything it'll be stuff like this. Alas tis' not a sharpie marker so I will never buy it.

Bizzaro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny!