Thursday, February 23, 2006

Just got this in my Junk Mail Folder...

"The introduction of Heineken Premium Light marks a groundbreaking moment in Heineken USA?s history and also the light beer landscape. To celebrate the arrival of this unique Luxury Light beer, Criss Angel has designed a death defying escape that will amaze and spellbound his audience.

Heineken USA is inviting domestic light beer drinkers to ?succumb to smooth? with the national launch of Heineken Premium Light. The Company has commissioned Criss Angel to introduce the brand to New Yorkers and to the country with a never-before-executed stunt that will capture the ?surprisingly smooth? essence of the brand and leave audiences amazed."


Now I assume the weird question marks are hotmail's doing. However I want to know why in a Criss Angel Newsletter they talk more about the smooth taste of a beer and not the magician. There is a word I am looking for but I'll be damned if I can think of what it is.. *Cough*SeLlOuT*cough* but hey nothing sez let's get drunk and do something stupid like magic.

If you ask me Heineken is just the red neck beer of Scandanavia.

Bizzaro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny!