Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Card to.....

Jean Pierre Vallarino appeared on WGM back in the day. While the camera angles were not his friend, he did some amewsome stuff. If you hop onto your friendly neighborhood torrent program you can find him performing better on Cabaret Du Monde (A french TV show).

Anywho, in the search of the best and most impossible card to wallet effect, I think his newest needs to be mentioned. Poche A Poche, (which I assume is french for something... I suppose I could look it up but hey, I'm lazy), is a very convincing way to have a signed card go to a wallet. Watch the demo and you will know what I mean. The method is one of those, "Dammit why didn't I think of that first" kinda things. The principle can be applied to many other ideas I feel however.

Check it out it's a pretty thing.

Bizzaro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny!