Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Time to bitch. I know what a shocker. Let's take a look at hocus-pocus' new stuff shall we? (Bad elevator music plays) Woo let's pick on This first. A real functioning metal detector. Wow I bet this just is GREAT for walking around restaurants. Great opener. WEEeeeeeeeooOOOOOOooooo "Egads I have found some metal at this table. What that sir? You say it's the plate in yer head? Can Is tick this magnet to it? No sire stay seated what are you AUGH!! MY FINGERS MY LIFE IS RUINED.. NO MORE SEX FOR ME!!"

Yah a metal detector that makes a child lazer gun or barnyard noises just screams respect and cool doesn't it? Why do people put out these props that they create for themselves and then decide to make money off of it. It would be like me releasing my rose thru the hand effect. It was made for my act in mind. Anyone else doing it just because it looks cool is doing it for the wrong reason. If I convinced enuff young penguin magic kinda kids they needed it they would buy it. However it would become magic closet fodder after a while when they realized there as no practical use for it for their character. Very few demented magi's out there really. Too many effects get released in the name of the almighty dollar. When they are made for one certain person and get marketed for everyone it loses that original presentation flair and becomes another trick that could readily get exposed by a poor performer.

Regardless, I suppose my point is that a metal detector is a dumb idea. Then again so is this.

Bizzaro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny!