Wednesday, June 22, 2005

A long while back I made a post about how I thought it was silly someone had to actually name "The Biddle Grip" instead of "Hold the cards like this". Regardless, there are some things in magic I truly do not get. There are thousands of stories in the naked city. This is one of them.

I honestly do NOT get The Lepaul Spread. What is the big deal with this move and why do so many people say it's so damned hard to do. Has anyone ever honestly done the Lepaul spread and have someone go "OOOoooooOOOooooh" over it.

For those who don't know what the hell I am talking about here is a video of someone doing it. Sure it looks kool but why does everyone make a big deal of it. It only mildly looks kool and to get the full effect you'd have to say "Watch this [spread]" and even then all they are gonna do is pick a card cuz' when you spread a deck at someone their mind goes right into that.

Maybe it's just me but I dun get it.

Damn kids and their rock music.

Bizzaro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny!