Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Cuz' I said I would thaz why!!

This weekend saw me in CA for Bat's Day. I did a show, saw the sights and even got to see some old friends. As usual when I hit SoCal I like to visit "Le Magic Castle" (Fuck you v2.0 David Oliver) and got to see Jason Latimer's Clear Cups and Balls that won him FISM. Good idea. A few very old principles used in almost new ways. As was told to me his card work was "enh" but the cups were by far the best. His camera card idea has merit but when I saw it twas' sloppy.

Also saw a gentleman whose name I forget but it was like Crispin Glover does magic... sans the rats. It was AWESOME!! Dark humor and very modern. Kudos to him. Skipped the Palace show. Only so many times I can watch people shoved into glitzy boxes. Also said hello to Joe Monti. Nice guy and a good performer to boot.

All in all had a good time. Why do I tell you alla this? I told an accented pleasant smelling magi I would.

Until next time, the east coast calls.

Bizzaro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny!