Friday, March 24, 2006

In the temple he found those who were selling oxen and sheep and pigeons, and the moneychangers at their business. And making a whip of cords, he drove them all, with the sheep and oxen, out of the temple; and he poured out the coins of the money-changers, and overturned their tables. And he told those who sold the pigeons, "Take these things away; you shall not make my Father's house a house of trade."

Indeed. It's a merchandising extravaganza!! Many new products in magic come out day to day. Some good, some bad. Whatever ails you, bound to find it on the internet you are.

Let's take a look at a few of the most recent and non-suck offerings. First up one of the best kept secrets in mentalism (until there was more money to be had) is getting weirder and weirder. Cerebro, for those who don't know, is to help you implant messages in people's minds by merely touching them. (not just a snappy name for an X-men toy) You can also receive messages depending upon your use or version purchased. Once omni-directional speakers are perfected it's gonna be a scary mind-readin'' world.

Speaking of technology this goes under the category of "why didn't I think of that?" Well that's an easy answer for me, I don't own a cell phone. However This little toy is a great idea and anyone who knows anything about cell phone toys to keep the bored entertained can figure this out instantly but it is still a good idea.

And now I present to you... Why?

Now for those who know who he is Kozak is a bad ass. His manipulation and magic is (or was last time I saw him) top notch. This DVD is a must have I feel. (Who loves Bizzaro? I have a birthday coming up soon.)

So there are my top picks for stuff you might wanna look into. As my friend is often noted to say, "There are some things people want more than money."

Bizzaro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny!