Friday, April 28, 2006

I like bowling ball magic. It's a weakness. It is uncharted area in many cases. There are however some great unique effects using these heavy props in the magic world. The most well known of course is the bowling ball from briefcase and Kevin James' version with the sketch pad. I have heard tales of something Shaun Farqhuar does with a balloon popping and a ball falling out of it. I have my own unque creations as well. It's a fun item to play with but a pain in the ass to cart around. A new item hath recently come out and I am here to make you awares.. to take the red pill..er.. bowling ball.

A new effect hit hocus-pocus recently but a talented New Zealander turned kanuk named Paul Romhany. You can see the video it is the production of not only a bowling ball but a bowling pin as well. The price is a tad steep but from what I have gathered from it from material costs it's not too far off.

That is the Bizzaro product watch for today. COme back soon for tips on how to bake a cake in the shape of kansas.

Bizzaro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny!