Tuesday, May 09, 2006

An email I received by a faithful reader (ok I dunno HOW faithful. I have heard people have seen him romping around town with those other trampy blogs) told me about the "immediate" release of the effects Blaine performed on the TV special along with a few that got edited out. As he said, "And you know what's sad? A lot of those look pretty damn tempting to me." Sadly he is correct. The shoelace thing is cool and the spike thru foot is amusing. (Not as amusing as the price tag tho' geez. Someone is right proud of THAT!) So Ellusionist is doing what any normal red blooded american capitalist company would... making a buck off the innocent and naive and helping that old "The first rule of magic is keeping a secret" thing.

As I told my reader.. Ellusionist should just put a header on that page, "Soon to be available for download on yer fave bit torrent program!"

Where am I and why am I in the handbasket?

Bizzaro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny!