Saturday, November 04, 2006

It's not over till' the horizontally challenged woman croons... the sideshow tur might be fini, but the onslaught of photos is'nt. Keep checking back every so weeks for more photos and amusing tales. Texas always looks better everytime I go to the east coast. So here I am back near the internet and as usual the parade of magical craziness must swagger itself in front of me. Someone watch This video and tell me what he is selling. Seriosuly. It sez gimmicks but I am leery of a guy trying to use a demo reel as a selling point. At least he's happy.

"How can you be more than happy? To me, this sounds like a dangerous mental condition. We have to put Dave in mental home. He was -- more than happy." - George Carlin

Bizzaro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny!