Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Are you being chaste?

It's 6pm, do you know where your thumbs are? This Guy sure does. Which bring sup an amusing thought.... who really needs love like that?

Don't get me wrong, I salute the effort. I remember when Hottrix did the same thing. Hell I'd like to have one just because it would look amusing sitting in my silverware drawer. However, for magic, it's not necessary. Much like Cosmo preys upon the inadequacies of young females, products like this hunt the young and uninitiated.

Anyone who has ever handled a TT for the first time knows the feeling. Might as well have the thing painted bright green fluorescent right? Everyone can see it and you know it. ERN!!! WRONG! Try this in the mirror. Make a fist and cover the opening with a silk. Shove in the tip and then push the silk bits into the opening. (Effectively creating a big colored thumb) Now try to hide it. See how easy it is to do so. Then fool someone with it. You too will become a TRUE believer.

Ok, so I got a bit off track here. My point is "realistic" thumbtips are not necessary except for the novelty of it all. So if you are considering buying this, do so only if you plan to do a joke about lepers.

Save your money and buy a clue instead.

Bizzaro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny!