Tuesday, April 22, 2008

To clarify...

It was brought to my attention that the previous post might seem ill-perceived by those who don't live inside my head (Which is everyone). So, just to make sure I don't get some bizarre backlash from anyone, allow me to say that I am not choosing any side in this debate nor condoning or condemning it either. Much like religion I tend to just sit in the middle, observe the amusement, and comment when I feel the urge. No hard feelings kids.

These are not the droids you are looking for.

Bizzaro.

PS: Next week after I get back from World Magic Seminar (If yer going, come say hello) I am going to have a "Guest Posters" week. If you have something that annoys or bothers you and wanna get it off yer chest, lemme know. If you want to offer advice, we're all ears.

I plan on getting five people to contribute. If I don't get five, I'll just dip into my pool or fiends and see what they have to say. So if you always wanted to say something, but don't want to start a whole blog to do so, now is yer chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny!