Sunday, February 13, 2011

Eat me/ Drink me

I believe that a lot of magic creators are not the best at performing their miracles. As someone who makes stuff I can attest that sometimes you get narrow minded about the one or two things it can do and you just kinda stop because it "works".

The reason I being this up is because I like magic with soda. Mostly canned drinks. So despite what Roland might think of him, Michal P. Lair has some clever stuff from time to time (And yes some of it isn't so much).

The first two things on that demo video I just linked to I like quite a lot. Very subtle and in the right situation can be very fooling. The rest... I'm not so sure about.

"In the right hands, that could be a miracle" - Roger Klaus to Steve Bedwell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny!