Wednesday, April 06, 2011

HI PIG!!



I saw this on another magic blog and really liked it.

On another note: I am glad to see so many liberally minded magicians speaking their mind on the internet nowadays. I don't mean those armchair asshats over at the green weenie either. I am talking about people who don't like their language watered down. The ones who see something wrong around them and aren't afraid to stand up and tell someone about it... even if that someone is the internet. In some small part of my brain I'd like to think I helped someone realize they had a place to say what they wanted to online instead of some crappy forum full of amateurs and douche canoes™.... much like how the Magic Circle jerk originally opened my eyes to this zany outlet lo those many years ago.

One for my homies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny!