Thursday, January 22, 2009

A few things...

First I think we have a new record for votes on a poll. 20 people!! WOW!! I had no idea that many people even bothered to look at this place. As a gift, allow me to unveil our newest demo.



The last vanity deck you will ever buy.

Some of you may have noticed that we have encroached over 400 posts in this last 5 years. Who knew I had so much to say? I flop back and forth about stopping but then I realize that almost everyday something aggravates me and something has to be said. So we're gonna keep this going until either I can't take it anymore, or my readers can't and tell me to knock it the hell off.

Still no entries into our Splash Page "Enter your enter" contest. This saddens me. I have decided to make a new poll about it.

Have at thee!!

Bizzaro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny!