Monday, January 26, 2009

Here, hold this...

So I was watching This Guy. Aside from his blatant rip offs of Rudy Coby and Greg Frewin, his first minute of stuff is pretty good. Goes REAL downhill from there.

Regardless, watching his candles I am reminded of something that annoys me in magic... and that is wobbly or un-secure candles. How hard would it be to make DAMNED sure yer candles will remain upright or not wobble out and catch yer hair on fire? *koff*ArIaNbLaCk*koff*

If yer gonna use a candle holder with deep wells, embed a dowel in the bottom to thread the candles over. Don't EVER use the candle things that Fantasio puts in the box with the candles they sell. They are crap. Go to yer local craft store and look around. I once found some adapters that allowed you to fit almost any size taper candle into almost any size holder. They were awesome... but I can't for the life of me find them online anywhere.

My point is, if you are going to go thru the trouble of producing them, don't stop at their appearance. Display them properly and safely.

Only you can prevent bad magic...


Bizzaro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny!