Saturday, August 01, 2009

Linux?

Ok so it's been a while since I reviewed anything on this journal. Those of you who know me also might remember I am a fan of contraption in magic. (I don't care what anyone says, Eric Buss' spring snake launcher is awesome!)

There is a new product that came out a bit back by David Stone called Window. This thing is like a Tenyo effect! The way it works just might be cooler than the effect, however the effects you can do with it are pretty nice. Watch the two trailers at the above link and you will see what I mean.

This is an effect I think would be killer on a TV special. Alas, I myself cannot use it as I only use jumbo index red backed bicycle cards. For those of you who are not so stubborn and picky, look into this.

The best part is, (for them), is the fact that even if you are lucky enough to find this as an illegal download, making the gaff might just be next to impossible. So buy the damn thing and save yourself a headache.

Maybe now we can start liking the French....

Bizzaro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny!