Friday, January 16, 2004

I just want to BEAT people like This. "What's a topit?" Any of you younger kids who are reading this do me a favor and do some FUCKING research!!!!! I'm sick of these people who immerse themselves into magic for a year or two, get really good at sleights, think they are the shizznit, and know nothing about certain aspects of magic. Now I am not one of those gung-ho "You must learn the history of magic dating back to the farrows (pun) and cups and balls and the history of the linking rings and blah blah blah.." kinda guys. It's good to know that stuff, but it's good to know not only how it works but why. I'm also not saying you have to directly research, just pay attention and look around. Blinders are for horses. Have an open mind, open eyes, and open ears. Listen, look, and THINK!!!! This isn't just for magic but for your whole bloody life.

Knowledge is never bad, but lack of it can be.

Bizzaro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny!