Monday, November 19, 2007

Someone once railed me in a review for an effect I used to sell on my website (MY WEBSITE. Not in the mass market) that it would be better suited in lecture notes and not as a stand alone trick. I understood that sentiment BUT the same could be said for 90% of magic that is produced nowadays.

With desktop publishing and file sharing ANYONE can have a slick looking product with minimal effort. It scares me to think what the future holds.

Speaking of the future, we are coming up soon upon an anniversary soon. I'll give you a hint. It's in December, involves green, and a lot of people don't like it. If you said Christmas or the birth of jeebus YER WRONG!!!!!

This journal was started 4 years ago this Dec. 11th. What does that mean to you? Not a damn thing to the like.. FIVE of you who read this. What does it mean to me? I have been rambling about the same shit for 4 years. Eventually I am gonna run out of things to complain about and start repeating myself. We don't want THAT now do we? I didn't think so.

So with that in mind, at some point this place will close up shop. Not anytime soon I am sure. Regardless, after a while, something like this is like masturbating with a cheese grater: Amusing at first, but ultimately painful... not just for you but for others around you.

But hey, that doesn't mean we can't have some fun!! In the four years of doing this, I have random contests and stuff and this year is no different. On Dec. 11th there will be a contest for the MUTHERLODE!! It'll be easy too. Minimal effort on your part. (Which from what I have seen is what you people seem to like)

Keep looking to the skies...

Bizzaro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny!