Wednesday, November 26, 2008

We're all mad here...

Sorry about that last poll I made. I didna have anything to put there so I amused myself with some song lyrics. This current one has a bit more relevance.

Anywho,I was watching the video for the new magic effect Frost ,(of which I have some comments about, but I'll save those for a later date), and someone on there made some comment that made me realize something: We're making people crazier!!

Have you ever been trapped by someone spouting some very out there psycho-babble? I mean bat shit crazy talk? Well if you go around trying to pawn off your magical skill as "real" powers, YOU are helping the crazies stay that way. You merely affirm their tinfoil hat wearing insanity! You! It's YOUR DAMN FAULT!!

Knock it off.

Bizzaro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny!