Saturday, July 03, 2010

Contest Time? How can this be!?

It's been a while since I have held any kind of contest like object on here so I think it's time for another one. (yay?)

Here is a photo of my magic closet (Hey, it's not the size that matters)


I've shown you mine now show me yours!

The best/funny/most insane closet (or drawer) full of magical goodness gets prizes! What kind you ask? Well I will tell you...

My Helter Shelter Razor Blade DVD
A Color Changing Sponge Ball
TWO brand new DVD's that have not hit the mainstream yet, Sugar High and Live at the Magic Castle both by Chris Randall

So hop to and get them cameras whipped out. (Try and supply something better than a crappy 20$ cell phone camera photo if you can)/ We'll post them on here for everyone to see and choose the one we love most. Send them to smappdooda@gmail.com if you dare.

Back to you Chuck!

Bizzaro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny!