Friday, July 23, 2010

Dancing with myself...

We got some more photos for the contest, I just want ooone more before I call it a contest. So if you haven't submitted a photo of yer magic closet/drawer then do so now and you might win a handful of swag. To sweeten the pot I have decided to add my newest effect Non-Toxic to the mix. So send em' in puny humans!!

Now onto new business: Inner Dialogue. Do you have one?

When you are performing a routine do you have any internal motivation or are you just pulling rabbits and voes out of your ass? A lot of magic routines or shows have an obvious storyline and that's fine. However, I have found that if you have some behind-the-scenes motivation going on in your brain, it can be fulfilling to you.

It doesn't have to be involved. Maybe you have been infected by some unknown force and you are purging it from your body. Maybe you are a benevolent god creating life for your own amusement? Having an inner dialogue can help you focus your magic and help you be more creative. It forces you to focus on what makes sense to your story line, both inside and out.

Think about it...

Bizzaro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny!