Thursday, March 31, 2011

Can I get some change?

There are some plots I am not into in magic. The bill change is one of them. Seems like a waste of power. However, much like Tommy Wonder, if I get to thinking about something I will work on my own touches for it. In an attempt to make a more foolproof version of the old 2$ to two 1's effect, I came up with an idea I think is of my own design.

Since I will probably not do this in my day to day routines, I am going to proposition you my dear readers. ("20 bucks, same as in town") I need some people to go out and test this in real world conditions and report back to me. So the next 5 people who email me will get an explanation of how the bill change is done BUT only if they will go out and see how it plays for real people. Free magic and all you have to do is perform? That's right, I am a kind and benevolent dog.

So hit me up before this offer ends.

Operators are standing by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny!