Friday, July 21, 2006

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, yer cool, fuck you, I'm out!

Ok so we all know that magic websites whose ego is bigger than their resolve have a habit for banning people. Makes em' feel all high and mighty and feels like a warm hug from their mother.. not that they know what that feels like but regardless. A friend of mine all the way from Canadia was recently banned from Ellusionist. (You know the people responsible for the black tiger deck, a metric assload of card magic DVD's, and encouraging 14 year olds to spend their money on "Street magic" before they discover girls and spend all their money on that instead.)

Regardless, he was banned for something as simple as This... oh and this. Some people have no sense of humor. ACHTUNG!!!

In other news I recently found out that The Magic Soop Kitchen (Speaking of people who ban people for silly ass reasons) deleted a whole post about the Gay Games in Chicago. No reason has been given but my friend has a theory... and I quote, "I don't want them to think I like sucking dick.. I mean I do but I don't want them to think that. We better delete this post."

God forbid someone try to enlighten you goobers with something outside your comfort zone.

< /Rant >

Bizzaro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny!