Sunday, July 09, 2006

The sincerest form of flattery...

Watch this...


First I want to say that in a magic routine, it's the details that make all the difference. Watch his act. There are a few VERY subtle things he does that I personally have not seen anyone else do really. There is even a steal he does that blew right past me and watching it again makes me wonder... if someone is going to go thru the trouble to rip you off, why not study the little nuances that make their stuff work.

Even good counterfeiters and forgers study every little tiny detail. Why should magic be different. (Well aside from the legality of it all). First I don't recommend ripping off ANYONE's stuff. If yer gonna emulate someone's ideas tho', learn what makes then great.. and what makes you.. not.

Classics are that way for a reason kids...

Bizzaro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny!