Thursday, July 06, 2006

Ok so while we had some really good entries for the "What do two people have in common who had nothing in common" contest, the answer I was personally looking for did not get reached. (The answer for those who care is: They are both DEAD and still making money and having stuff released while they are 6 ft under!!). So to make up for this I have a back-up contest.

Out in Ohio I think someone has erected a supersized savior.

I want you to take this image and whatever photo manipulation program you have
and turn it into something funny.. like this..

It doesn't have to be magic related but it might garner bonus points if it is. Next week sometime whoever makes me laugh the most gets.. something.

So get to it!!

Bizzaro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny!