Monday, March 10, 2008

OH YEAH!

First up, some news for my fine feathered readers, DOUBLE STUFT NOW AVAILIBLE!! For those who heard my itricks interview thingee, you knew it was coming out soon. Well that soon is now. Head over the the Bizzar-o-Matic and pick up one today!! Remember, there is only a limited quantity being made. When they are gone, they're gone. Want to see what the hell I am talking about? Look over Here.

-------------------------------------

In other news, someone in my network of spies and informants passed This along to me recently. I think my main problem with this guy is the same thing that plagues any other artform. He doesn't know any better, nor does he WANT to. He thinks he is totally in the right because it is LEGAL. Problem is, some people in this world or just ethical midgets.

In all honesty, this kind of stuff won't affect me or any of the stuff I do. Real people won't see this site and if they do, I don't DO the material they are showing or selling. This, however, is the problem with our instant gratification society we live in. If you plan to be part of it, you have to take the good with the bad. In EVERY genre there's gonna be a few asshats who spoil the punch for everyone. Short of killing them, there's not much we can do. Problem is, by pointing our fingers at this and going "Oooooh yer a bad person ooooooooh." we are helping it exist. (Before you point the finger at me for doing it, let's face it... this guy is a fucktard and nothing I say here will help him. My readers are smarter than that. I hope.)

Personally, I say let the younger kids do more harm than good to themselves. They wanna screw up their potential careers getting involved in this stuff that will probably fade anyway once they discover sex. (Not GETTING any mind you, just discovering it exists.) Exposure has never hurt magic in the grand scheme of things. We do get flustered about it because it's part of our world and someone traipsing upon our little niche can be quite bothersome. However you have have to realize our position in the world is of little concern to anyone but ourselves. This is an occupational hazard and comes with the territory of mixing lowest common denominators with technology. Someone is always willing to trade their souls for a few bits. With that being said, here's to Jim Jones and Kool-aid....

May all your parties be killers.

Bizzaro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something funny!